Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers an under 500 calories seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beers. Every three months Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a cutting edge concept and have a passion for your craft, this may be the fit for you. Our team is seeking the \"best of the best\" in the industry as we continue to grow rapidly, with advancement opportunities available. This is a great chance to be part of an awesome team that you can be proud of and truly enjoy, day in and day out!
We're looking for highly motivated, experienced hosts who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment.
As a Host/Hostess you will work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, environment to deliver the best dining experience to our guests by:
- Greeting guests in a friendly and inviting manner
- Engaging in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
- Introducing guests to their server
- Managing restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately setting guest expectations
- Clearing, cleaning and resetting tables to ensure they are ready for the next guest
- Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service, retail sales, or food service experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers in English
More detail about Susquehanna Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar part of Harvest Restaurant Holdings, please visit
Associated topics: anfitri?n, auxiliar de comedor, banquet server, dining room captain, food and beverage server, maitre d, servidor de banquetes, steward, tasting, wine steward