We have a great hiring incentive package going on in our Home Health department including sign on and relocation incentives for qualified RN / Registered Nurse candidates. Apply today to find out more!
Care Managers conduct and provide comprehensive assessments, design tailored care plans based on the initial and ongoing assessment(s), coordinate services defined in the care plan and evaluate service of third party providers. Care managers explores options and services to meet an individual's needs, and manage proper utilization of resources to ensure positive client outcomes. Care Managers visit the client in their 'home', meet or accompany the client and/or family at appointments. Care Managers maintain relationships with family members, care providers. . Care management is a collaborative process that includes a multitude of services focusing on a holistic approach that meets the client's/family needs, and promotes quality of life and independence.
Scope of Duties provided by a registered nurse includes:
1. Initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the client's needs at appropriate time points
2. Initiating and evaluating the plan of care and revising as necessary
3. Coordinating community resources to promote independence, safety and quality of life
4. Integrating the client and family in meeting related needs.
5. Preparing clinical and progress notes
6. Coordination of services
7. Informing the physician of changes in the client's needs
8. Evaluating outcomes of care
9. Participating in in-service programs
10. Rotate on call amongst team members to ensure coverage 24/7
Here at Lee Health, we care ExceptionalLee!
Educational RequirementsDegree/Diploma ObtainedProgram of StudyRequired/
Preferredand/orAdditional RequirementsGraduate of an accredited school of practical nursingExperience RequirementsMinimum Years RequiredArea of ExperienceRequired/
Preferredand/or1 YearClinical NursingRequiredand2 YearsCardiacPreferredState of Florida Licensure RequirementsLicensesRequired/