- Alphanumeric Systems, Inc. - Clinical/Scientific
- $76,360.00 -106,090.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
117 Foxborough Ln
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Alphanumeric is hiring two experienced Telemedicine professionals to work onsite in Raleigh, NC with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Need an internship for a pharma company rotation this is a great opportunity?
Are you a Nurse BSN with Telemedicine experience?
Comfortable with technology in a face paced environment?
Are you a med student who is through your 4th year?
Are you an RPh?
Are you working in respiratory therapy and have a 4 year degree?
- Training on pharmaceutical products
- Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week upon certification
- Work with a close upbeat team in a newly renovated facility
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm or 9am to 6pm
- Answer incoming calls from healthcare professionals and consumers handling adverse events, packing safety, HCP and patient education
- Provide in-depth information and specific product and/or corporate knowledge to customers.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships by obtaining strategic information, demonstrating broad knowledge and providing appropriate product information.
- Healthcare professional holding an (RN) with a BSN, RPh, Residency student that passed bachelors level, Med student who completed their 4 year, completed Dental School
- Minimum of 3 years related customer service or pharmaceutical experience.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively resolve customer inquiries which may involve extensive analysis and research.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solver with solid organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to make decisions quickly, and strong drive for self and team around team performance and metrics.
- Self-starter who is motivated with experience exercising good judgment, and high integrity.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Meet challenging goals and timelines; quickly changes plans when data or actions require it.
- High level of expertise in Adverse Event and Product Quality Complaint reporting, utilization of knowledge management systems and quickly navigate content.
- Able to work in a fast-paced structured environment with a team approach.
- Possess proven technical and computer skills, including standard MS Office Software.
- Able to work with multiple screens at one time while detailing information on adverse events into Argus, Salesforce.com, or Product issues into SAP
- Prior work in a Telemedicine or related volume phone customer service experience.
- 4 year degree in Medical field (RN, RPh, MD, Respiratory Therapy, Dental student through 4th year)
Associated topics: ascp, medical lab science, microbiology, mls, sample collection, technician, technician i, technician ii, technician iii, technician lab
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.